Friday, July 15, 2011

Boring

Sorry I have been busy doing my 1:1 document for work, I have no words of wisdom to share today, I used up all my creativity in the document.

My arm is better but my throat is sore so mustn't talk at the moment, bit of a mare really, cos I find it hard to keep my gob shut at the best of times!

Watched Miss Congeniality again tonight, don't know why it has taken me so long to get it but now I completely understand why I keep getting mistaken for 'her', yes indeedy, we have the same surname and first initial! Sheesh ..... and you thought I was going to bring up my supermodel status didn't you? ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha ..nooooooooooo You look just like her XXXX
    Sorry your throat is sore (((hug))) At least Ericka can benefit from this ;)
    You gotta go back next week? :(
    Will try to catch up over weekend.. out tomorrow afternoon and of course i HAVE to watch casualty :D :D
    Love you hunny bunny xxx

    ReplyDelete